Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby update


I am 28 weeks today and so far it has seemed to go by fast, but I know I still have a while to go. My last doctor's apt went well, Declan is 2 pounds and in the 70% percent tile. My doctor says if he stays this way he will be about 7 1/2 pounds when he's born, if I go to forty weeks.
I have been able to exercise some lately which feels so nice! My back has been hurting so badly lately and working out has seemed to relieve some of that pain. I had to take the glucose test last appt and luckily very this looked good. I did find our that I am Anemic, which would explain my extreme lack of energy lately and my light headedness. But once I get my iron build back up and I know I will feel much better.
I have been having a blast getting clothes and baby things. I have been obessed with garage sales lately and have had so much fun finding him really cute clothes for 25 cents a piece. Can't beat that price, and I have gotten some other great baby items. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and finding him some great clothes.
Summer time I have been dying in the heat, but my air conditioning works well and I am grateful for that!

4 comments:

  1. You look great Kelsey!! Hope you guys are doing well. I love the name Declan, thats adorable. Hope your pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats on no diabetes - that's a relief! Mine came out good too, thank goodness, and I was also anemic. The iron pills kicked in about 2 weeks after I started taking them, and I've had more energy lately, so I'm sure it will get better for you too! Isn't it crazy to think you're 28 weeks along, and how long that seems, and how 12 weeks is nothing compared to that... and then you think, "wow, 12 more weeks is still 3 more months!" lol... Time has been going fast here too, but this week it slowed down a little bit. 8 weeks left here! :) Have fun shopping! Do you have a date for a baby shower yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A baby belly!!! You look adorable!! I am so glad that you are doing okay. What an exciting time for you and Doug, Hope your energy picks up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady, I want some updates!! How are you doing??

    ReplyDelete