Thursday, July 19, 2012

Las Vegas

My sister Kristi, her best friend is getting married, and was doing her Bacholerette party in Las Vegas. They were planning on hitting a few clubs and since Kristi lives in Vegas she decided to go to 1 club. She invited me along, and I decided "what the heck?" and before you know it the plane ticket was bought and Vegas bound I was....
Declan and I flew out there early Thursday morning. We had to leave at about 5:00 am to catch our flight and I thought Declan would sleep on the way there and on the plane, but I was wrong! He was wide awake the WHOLE time. Yippeeee, for me. But he was a champ and only fussed for about 5 mins on the plane. So I was grateful for  that. 
Once we landed, Kristi came and picked me up and we headed to her house. Later on that afternoon, she was planning on having a luncheon for the party girls, and it was nice to be there to help get that ready. 


The lunch was a huge success and she did a great job. The girls had a fun time and were grateful for some home cooked food. 
On, Friday it was very hott, so Kristi and I took the kids to a water park, which is a park that has water fountains that kids can play in. It was very fun, and Declan loved it!
That night it was the Bachelorette party and since Kristi and I didn't have "clubbing" clothes, we stopped by Ross to pick up something to wear. We choose Black glitter. 
After the kids were put to bed and Layne was put on Babysitting duty, we were off to the club. 
It was going at the club Pure, at the Cesar's Palace. Once we got there we noticed that there were lots and lots of people in line, but having never been to a club before we had no idea that was not normal. 
Then I noticed a huge sign that said that is was Kendra Wilkinson's Birthday bash, and that explained the crowds. 
Once we meet up with the other girls, it was time to go into the club. It was a mob scene but we staked a place on the dance floor and danced for a while. But once Kendra came out it was much to crowded so we left. 




Overall it was a fun night and I am glad I went to support. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love it - adventures such as these are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you, you club goer you! glad you had fun...you look gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete