Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My two sisters and their families came down. We had the two grandpa's, and my dad and Jacque. It was the first Holiday with my dad's new wife and we were all nervous about it...But it all went so well so were blessed. 
It started off Wednesday, and Jacque came over to help me cook a lot of the food. We made yummy homemade rolls, cranberry sauce, I made twice baked garlic potatoes, and sweet potato casserole. 
Jacque taught me to brime the turkey and get it all prepped. 

Thursday morning everyone showed up at the house. It was fun to have everyone in the house again. We all knew it would be the last time we were going to be all together in the house so it was very bittersweet. 



All the cousins had fun playing together.



Getting the last minute things done. 






Being silly at the table.

Now, it's dish washing time. 

My dad got a pinata last Christmas when everyone was here, and he got one again and it was so fun! It will have to be a tradition from now on. 




Getting the loot.



Overall, we had a great day and I feel very blessed and thankful. 

1 comment:

  1. It looks so great. And I'm jealous Jacque taught you how to make those rolls because they're delicious! Love love love the pinata idea!

    ReplyDelete