Sunday, November 25, 2012

Declan turns 1

I can't believe that this little guy turned 1. 
He looks like a big boy and not a little baby. It has been such a blast to watch him learn and grow. 
He can say, Dadda, Momma, More and sign "all done". 
He walks like a champ. 
At his first year check up he weighed 24 pds. And was in the 90th percentile for his height. 

We had a HUGE party for him. I figured the first baby, first birthday should be a big deal and it was. 
All the people that we invited came, which included. 
The Summerhays family (Dale, Eileen, Matt, Dan, Jill and Tim, Amanda, Hailey and Ryan).
My dad and his wife Jacque.
Th Lindbergs (Steve, Jennifer, Sam and Jennifer).
Lauren and Aaron Borits.
Bonnie and Gary Lindberg.
Rayna and Travis Humphrey's.
Scott and Pamela MacDonald.
Jason and Jennifer Peterson.
Annika and Steve Round. 
It was a full house but we wanted everyone who was a part of Declan's first year of life. 

I had a "Mustache"theme and everyone really got into and some even came with their own mustaches. 















He got lots of nice gifts.

This was my rocking chair when I was a baby. My dad fixed it up so Declan can use it!



He didn't get to messy but it was fun to watch him eat his cake.
 Doug's best friend Scott and his daughter Lilly. Declan and Lilly are only a week and a half apart.

Overall the party was a blast! I was overwhelmed with all who came to celebrate and show their support. We love little Declan and can't wait to see him keep growing!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer we missed it!! Looks like it was a blast :) Happy Birthday to the Dex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me you did a fabulous job. This is so studly and so adorable. Way to go!! Happy Birthday to you all :)

    ReplyDelete