Thursday, November 8, 2012

1/2 Marathon Training

Doug and I are doing a half marathon in January. We did one together a few years ago and it was fun. But it ended up being a lot harder than it needed to be because we did not train properly. We did about half our training runs and I got hurt in the process so I really didn't train how I should. But we finished it and survived. 
This time around we decided we would train right. Keep with our schedule. 
It was actually been fun to run together. We have a nice jogging stroller and just take turns pushing. It is definitely good training to run while pushing a stroller that is loaded up. 
I got a portable speaker so we can hook up our I pod and listen to whatever we want while we run. It's quite the set up. We now call our training run our "family time". 




1 comment: