Sunday, November 25, 2012

E-meals Update

So I have now tried the E-meals for a few weeks and so far I have LOVED it!  
It has been so nice to take all the stress out of menu planning and shopping list making. 
Now I print out the menu and the already made shopping list. I pick my favorite meals and that's it!!!

Doug has been very excited about this as well. He has been telling people how he started it and he asks me everyday what we are having for dinner. And the best part of it is, if the meal isn't that good I can blame it on e-meals. haha 

But I have liked almost everything I have tried. So I will keep doing e-meals for a long time!!

They have a 30% off deal going on now....so it will only be a few dollars a month. Worth a try if I say so myself. And if you do try it then put me as a reference:) 
Just go to meals.com and through monday (tomorrow) use the code cybermonday to get 30% off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment