Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Obama

Well, I guess I was hopeful but I thought Romney was going to win. That enough people saw who he really was and they were tired of him. But I guess I was wrong. Yesterday America proved that they wanted obama. A man who doesn't even put his hand over his heart when he says the pledge of allegiance. 
This makes me feel sad. What happened to the country our forefathers created and the people who fought for the constitution. America has changed and yesterday proved that. This are the people who voted for him. 
That picture scares me. Give me chills. I just don't understand. I feel sad for us and for our children who will inherit a country that is a mess and with billions of debt. Who has plenty of oil to drill in our own land but won't because of environmentalist. 

If anything last night made me realize how we need to get ready and prepare. These are the signs of the times and this is now the world we live in. Am I ready? No....And I know we have time. But this has opened my eyes and I need to get my self and family ready. 

I need to get more spiritually prepared to teach my children. I need to learn more about the constitution to teach my children. 
I need to get my food storage prepared and get my house prepared. 

I don't mean to sound so depressing but I just feel this strong feeling that we all need to stick together and get prepared because we live in very scary times. 
I am glad we have the gospel that leads and guides us. If we follow those guidelines and principles we will have peace and I am forever thankful for that peace. 



2 comments:

  1. I love what you took from this election. You're so right - I too need to get more prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiiiiiiiiiikes for us and the country!!

    ReplyDelete