Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 months

Yes it is happening...our little baby is 5 months... it has flown by. Before Declan was born many people would say to us, oh you will love when he gets "this" age, and it is so fun when he is "this" age, which I am sure is all true. But Doug and I have honestly enjoyed every age. Declan has been an absolute joy and such a good baby. When he was smaller people would say to me, "wow! he is such a good baby" and yes, they are right. He goes with me everywhere, only cries when he needs something, can entertain himself for a long time, mostly by just playing with his own hands.
At this point Declan has reached some milestones. He loves and giggles, ALOT. Mostly when daddy comes home and plays with him. He love his tummy time. He can roll over from his front to back (although not that often). He loves his rice cereal. ANd when Doug and I fed him some sweet potatoes he LOVEd them. Thank goodness!!
We are so lucky to have such a sweet and happy little baby! He is the joy of our lives.... Can't wait to see what other fun things he will do this month! I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment