Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter






Well, this Easter was fun! Especially when you have a little baby to share it with....
Although we did not know it at the time Declan had croup, and he was not feeling well. But he was a good sport during the day and it was not until that night when his symptoms really started.
My dad, grandpa and aunt heidi can and celebrated with us at the Summerhay's house. I am lucky that both families get a long so well, and we can all celebrate together. We had a wonderful dinner, and lots of yummy desserts. Doug's sisters set up a fun easter egg hunt and baskets for the kids. I am grateful for such a wonderful family and the knowledge I have of the atonement. Easter is a great way to remember Christ and what He did for us.
Doug and I and Declan read the Easter story in the morning before church and I think that will be the start of a tradition every year!

2 comments: