Monday, April 9, 2012

Super Saturday





So I am sure like most other people I look forward to Saturday!! I love that I get to spend time with Doug and he gets to spend time with Declan. Often times during the week, Doug has church meetings at night so he doesn't even see Declan. So when Friday night rolls around I am one happy girl...
This Saturday we had no plans, which is a rare thing so we were able to just relax and do some things that we enjoy....
Doug loves washing cars, so he washed, my car, his car and my dad's car. I did some gardening with my dad and planted lots of yummy things that will hopefully grow so we can have some good BBQ's this summer! We planted, tomato's, basil, peppers, and my dad even has some grape vines going. So we shall see how it turns out:)

1 comment:

  1. oooh I love Saturdays like that.... productive yet relaxing! The weather was amazing too! :)

    ReplyDelete