Friday, October 19, 2012

E meals

So the worst part about cooking for me is picking out what to make for dinner. I can never decide and once I decide I change my mind. I was web surfing today and I found this AMAZING website that Dave Ramsey recommended. It is a site where they meal plan for you. 7 meals...then they make a shopping list from the store of your choice....and they even give the amounts of how much everything costs you you know how much you are spending. It costs $5 a month and I am excited to try it and expand my cooking menu!

Yippe......Plus if you sign up and put me down as a referral I get points which can get me money:) So if you sign up put my name down as a referral!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is AWESOME! Totally checking it out! The grocery list is what sells me! I'll out u down if I decide to do it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously keep me posted because that sounds way too cool!

    ReplyDelete