Wednesday, October 24, 2012

To cut or not to cut?

Alright, I must admit.....Something has happened over  the last few months....
I have turned into a frumpy sloppy looking mom.....
yep, it's true. 

 It is hard for me to muster up the energy to actually get completely ready for the day when I know I am not leaving the house all day and all I will be doing is cleaning and doing laundry. Some days I don't even shower :( Gross! I feel bad for Doug when I look gross when he gets home...At least I made dinner, right?

Anyways, I liked to get dressed up and look nice but most days, I have no make up on and my hair is in  a pony tail EVERYDAY! What's the point of long hair if I never do it??

Well, in pondering what I should do about this problem, I have been considered cutting my hair....Give my self a new cute style. It will force me to do my hair every day since I won't be able to put it in a pony tail. Doug loves my hair short so when I suggested my idea he seemed very excited! So why not? 
I am nervous but excited about the idea.....So I would LOVE to hear what you all think??
Here are some idea's of short cuts I like.....




Ok let me know what you think???

4 comments:

  1. There comes a point in every mother's life where a good chop does the job to create a new you. DO IT - it'll grow and while it does, it'll be fun. And seriously if Doug likes it short, well there you go. I enjoyed six years with short hair; no, I needed short hair during those six years but I'm ready to now embrace long yet again. DO IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, a big hair change is so exciting! I like all of them, but have always liked Jennifer Anniston's. Plus it's kind of an in between length, where you can always go shorter if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say go big or go home! You look hot with short hair. I'm gonna say jenny McCarthy style would look fantastic on u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say go for it!! It will look great! I like the Jenny Mccarthy style! I did that a year and a half ago and loved it!

    ReplyDelete