Thursday, September 13, 2012

4 years

4 years ago Doug and I got married. 

What a crazy and wonderful adventure we have been on! 
I can honestly say in our 4 years of marriage we have been through so much, and I couldn't ask for a better partner. We have been through....Buying our first place together(our condo), Doug's aunt and cousin passed away shortly after we got married. I got a new job and then a few months later a promotion at that job as a day care site coordinator at a place called Sunshine Day Care. 
We went on a trip to Hawaii, to celebrate our first anniversary. We sold Doug's Toyota Tacoma, and my Honda Accord. We went on lots of fun mini weekend getaways. Hiked Half Dome, in Yosemite. We hiked part of the Grand Canyon called Havasupi. We ran a half marathon together. 
Celebrated almost every holiday with both families since they both live so close. 
We got pregnant, and I was horribly, horribly sick. I had a miss carriage.  
Getting pregnant with our sweet little Declan. 
My mother passing away, when I was only a few moms pregnant with Declan. 
Having Declan, and my having lots of health problems related to breastfeeding. 
Moving with my dad, to keep him company and helping save for a house. 

I am sure I left some out, but wow that is ALOT!!!
I know I would not have been able to go through and experience all that I did without Doug. He was my silent help through it all, and showed is love for me. 
I am not sure what the rest of our eternity will look like, but after the first 4 years I am sure we can handle anything. 
And of course Doug came home with Beautiful roses for me!

2 comments: