Monday, September 24, 2012

Arizona

Last week Doug and I made a last minute decision for me to go to Arizona for a week. He has been studying a few hours a day for a big test he has to take for his work, so we figured that if Declan and I were gone for a week that would help with him and his studying. I found a last minute deal and booked the ticket. 
  I was very excited......This is something I had been wanting to do for a while now and this was the perfect chance. I flew there on Monday and stayed till Saturday. Tammy has a very busy life so I didn't expect that we would do that much, we mostly have fun just being together. We did go on a hike one day, but we called it the death hike because we were walking in sand beds, and it was about 100 degrees outside. we went about 6 miles and that was enough cause we both were dying towards the end. 
It was Tammy's daughter, Cassidy's homecoming dance that week so we spend a lot of the week getting ready for that. She had her dress made. We had to get all the accessories, but it was fun to help  get it al ready for her. 
Tammy has been doing great on eating healthy and working out. So we had fun being creative on healthy things we could eat. I wasn't a huge help with the working out part but we did swim one day. 
It was a fun week and I am glad I was able to go. 
Declan had a blast playing with their Doug, and Cammie. And I know Cammie had a blast playing with Declan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment